Dj-ObsidianDj-Obsidian

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

:รค

Made it through on the first try, wasn't that hard. Too short to be of proper interest.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Very good but short

Hope to see part 2 soon, this was a great game. Though I did fail more than one mission because of bugs where a target died, then suddenly came back to life etc odd things. I'd fix these.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

good but too simple

Nice looking game and a good concept but the levels were too easy. I got through them all on the first try (without cheating). Something a bit more challenging would be good.

Super WalkLand Super WalkLand

Sony sucks

I wonder if this game has spyware in it like other Sony products? :----D
"Most people don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?" - Thomas Hesse, Sony BGM

Average Chick (Dress-Up) Average Chick (Dress-Up)

This sucked

This was the worst dressup ever. Ok, nice looking graphix, but seriously, who wants to download almost 5Mb to play with shit like this

Create a VooDoo Create a VooDoo

I voted 5

Ok the "game" was good, and it was rather satisfying knowing my voodoo magic is crippling my enemies :). But you promised the Ganguro Girl Deluxe, and I voted 5. So will you send it to me?

ArtistHALO responds:

of course but... i kinda need your e mail....

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Great game!

This is the best flash-strategy game I've ever played. But, unfortunately, like almost all other flash games even this gets boring after a (too)short period of time. But anyway, NG needs more stuff like this!